The EAT TO COMPETE® Program
The Eat to Compete® Program is a comprehensive Sports Nutrition education and awareness system. We organize our content into 18 sports nutrition topics which are delivered via speaking engagements to athletes at colleges, universities and sports clubs throughout North America.
We frequently include a professionally-bound copy of our Sports Nutrition Manual. Athletes and their coaches would regularly reference these materials when meal-planning as part of their training regimen.
The EAT TO COMPETE® Topics
The 18 Topics are:
- 1) Fuel for The Athlete
- 2) Pre-Exercise / Pre-Competition Meal Planning
- 3) Recovery Foods; Refueling the Muscles
- 4) Fluid Replacements for the Athlete
- 5) How to Gain Lean Body Weight; Not Fat!
- 6) Safe & Effective Weight Loss Tips for the Athlete
- 7) Nutrition Tips for the Traveling Athlete
- 8) Fast Food Facts for the Athlete
- 9) Snacks; High Performance Foods
- 10) Sports Nutrition Supplements; Fact or Fiction?
- 11) Vitamin & Mineral Needs for the Athlete
- 12) Eating Disorders; How You Can Help!
- 13) Sports Nutrition Menus / Dining Hall Tips
- 14) Caffeine & the Athlete
- 15) Alcohol &the Athlete
- 16) Diabetes & Exercise
- 17) The Cholesterol Confusion
- 18) The Vegetarian Athlete