Celebrating 20 years of educating thousands of Student-Athletes & Coaches!
Eat To Compete® "The Athlete's Sports Nutrition Program" was created in 1993 by Tim Wierman, President of Nutrition Education Services, Inc.
Tim holds a Masters Degree in Nutrition Education and is a member of the American Dietetic Association. Sears Promo Code Mr. Wierman is a Nationally Recognized Speaker....he has had the privelage of speaking to thousands of student-athletes, coaches, parents, and sports medicine professionals at more than 300 colleges, high schools, clubs, and professional conferences. For Mr. Wierman's Bio and a complete list of references, please refer to "About Us"..."Who We Serve".
The Eat To Compete Program is a Sports Nutrition Education Program covering 18 topics. They are...
1. Fuel For The Athlete; The Energy Nutrients
2. Pre-Exercise/Pre-Competition Meal Planning
3. Recovery Foods; Refueling The Muscles
4. Fluid Replacements For The Athlete
5. How To Gain Lean Body Weight; Not Fat!
6. Safe & Effective Wt. Loss Tips For The Athlete
7. Nutrition Tips For The Traveling Athlete
8. Fast Food Facts For The Athlete
9. Snacks; High Performance Foods
10. Sports Nutrition Supplements; Fact or Fiction?
11. Vitamin & Mineral Needs For The Athlete
12. Eating Disorders; How You Can Help!
14. Caffeine & The Athlete
15. Alcohol & The Athlete
16. Diabetes & Exercise
17. The Cholesterol Confusion
18. The Vegetarian Athlete
Eat To Compete® Products and Services Include...
20th Anniversary Sales...20 to 40-% off